- - . Barri Antic. Parets del Vallès - AWARDED WORK
- - . École St.Louis de Gonzague-PRIX D'ARCHITECTURE 2015. Selected Work
- - . Pl. Assemblea de Catalunya
- - . Font del Carbó's Historical Gardens.
- - . Can Mulà Park - SPECIAL MENTION
- - . House in Can Mates - AWARDED WORK
- - . Canet de Mar - AWARDED WORK
- - . Montjuïc's 4Columns
- - . Park Bit at Son-Espanyol
- - . Charles Trenet square and Toulouse avenue
- - . Bonet i Muixí square
Roselló-Sangenís arquitectes is an architectural firm from Barcelona founded in 1998. The company has its origins in the academic activity of its founders: Josep Miquel Roselló and Manel Sangenís.
After a period of two years working in the “Àrea de Projectes Urbans” (Urban Planning Department) of Barcelona City Council and in the “Institut Municipal de Parcs i Jardins” (Municipal Institute of Parks and Gardens) they created this company. Since then, they have been developing Urban Planning, Public Space, Landscape and Architectural projects.
The firm has been awarded several times for its works, among them:
- . 1st Prize of the II Triennal d'Arquitectura del Martesme. COAC (Association of Architects of Catalonia), for the best Outdoor Space. Urbanisation Project in Canet de Mar.
- . Selected Work and Special Mention on the 6a Mostra d'Arquitectura Catalana del Vallès. COAC. 2012. Modality: Outdoor Spaces. Project of Can Mulà's Park.
- . Selected Work on the 6a Mostra d'Arquitectura Catalana del Vallès. COAC. 2012. Modality: Family House. Private Promotion. Project House in Can Mates.
- . Ebreus Prize for the Best Industrial Building. Project of a Business Incubator Building in Camarles.
- . Selected Work on the 1era Mostra d'Arquitectura Catalana de Barcelona.COAC. 2013. Modality: Outdoor Spaces. Project for the Municipal Vegetable Gardens. El Prat de LLobregat.
- . Selected Work on the II Triennal d'Arquitectura i Urbanisme del Baix LLobregat, Alt Penedès i Garraf. 2008. Modality: Outdoor Spaces. Project for theMunicipal Vegetable Gardens. El Prat de LLobregat.
- . Candi Villafañe Prize. Project for the Municipal Vegetable Gardens. El Prat de Llobregat.
- . Prix d'Architecture Languedoc-Roussillon. 2015. New Building and Refurbishment of St.Louis de Gonzague's School. Perpignan. France. Selected as one of the best candidates.
Nowadays, they carry out their teaching activity in the COAC’s Sert School and in the “Centre de Formació del Laberint” (Laberint Training Centre) of Barcelona City Council. Occasionally, they participate in different courses and conference talks in Architecture Schools.